Timeline for KMP Cycle 1 2021
|17 Nov 2020||Applications for mentees from selected occupations/industries* CLOSED for 2021 C1|
|17 Nov 2020||Applications for mentees CLOSED for 2021 C1|
|15 Dec 2020||Mentees and Mentors confirm their mentoring match – COMPLETED|
|18 Jan 2021||Mentee Invoice Payments due – COMPLETED|
|20 Jan, 21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb 2021||Mentee Job-readiness Workshop sessions – COMPLETED|
|2 Feb 2021||Mentor Induction – COMPLETED|
|4 Feb 2021||KMP 2021 C1 Orientation Session – COMPLETED|
|10 Feb 2021||Mentor Training and Networking Session – COMPLETED|
|11, 18, 25, 26 Mar 2021||Cultural Competency Sessions – attend only one session – links in calendar or learning emails|
|6 May 2021||KMP 2021 C1 Graduation Event|
Mentoring tools and resources
Please review your fortnightly email in your email inbox, with links to all resources. Additional resources can be found here.
Information for KMP2021C1 mentees only
If you are a KMP 2021C1 mentee, please use the following links to complete your weekly session logs. If you have met your mentor multiple times during any one week, please submit a session log for each meeting.
- Session Log for the Week 1 starting 8 February 2021
- Session Log for the Week 2 starting 15 February 2021
- Session Log for the Week 3 starting 22 February 2021
- Session Log for the Week 4 starting 01 March 2021
- Session Log for the Week 5 starting 08 March 2021
- Session Log for the Week 6 starting 15 March 2021
- Session Log for the Week 7 starting 22 March 2021
- Session Log for the Week 8 starting 29 March 2021
- Session Log for the Week 9 starting 5 April 2021
- Session Log for the Week 10 starting 12 April 2021
- Session Log for the Week 11 starting 19 April 2021
- Session Log for the Week 12 starting 26 April 2020
PS: You will need to enter your DEX ID to complete your session log. You can find your DEX ID on your mentee pack. If you have lost your DEX ID, please direct your query to Krishna Karangiya
Applications have now closed for 2021 Cycle 1.
Applications for KMP 2021 Cycle 2 will open on 1 May 2021. To register your interest in becoming a mentee in our next cycle please complete an expression of interest form via the link below.
Kaleidoscope Mentoring Program acknowledges and thanks Engineers Australia and Telstra Australia for providing venues, in-kind support, and encouraging their members and staff to join as mentors for this cycle.
The Kaleidoscope Mentoring Program is being implemented under a partnership between the City of Stirling, the City of Canning and Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre and is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and the Western Australian Government. The Program has been created in consultation with the Toronto Regional Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC). Their successful TRIEC Mentoring Partnership program is the model for mentoring programs across Canada and internationally.