Timeline for Cycle 2 2020
The timeline for the Kaleidoscope Mentoring Program’s 2020 Cycle 2 (KMP 2020C2) is as follows:
|01 May 2020||Open 2020 Cycle 2 mentee application|
|31 May 2020||Close 2020 Cycle 2 mentee/mentor application|
|12 June 2020||Mentees and Mentors notified by KMP successful match|
|15 June 2020||Mentees and Mentors confirm their mentoring match|
|25 June 2020||Mentee Job-readiness Workshop sessions start|
|02 July 2020||KMP 2020C2 starts with an Orientation Session|
|11 or 13 August||Cultural Competency sessions|
|15 October 2020||KMP 2020C2 concludes at a Graduation Session|
For more details, please view the KMP 2020C2 calendar of all the mentoring activities.
Information for KMP2020C2 mentees only
If you are a KMP 2020C2 mentee, please use the following links to complete your weekly session logs. If you have met your mentor multiple times during any one week, please submit a session log for each meeting.
- Session Log for the Week 1 starting 6 July 2020
- Session Log for the Week 2 starting 13 July 2020
- Session Log for the Week 3 starting 20 July 2020
- Session Log for the Week 4 starting 27 July 2020
- Session Log for the Week 5 starting 03 August 2020
- Session Log for the Week 6 starting 10 August 2020
- Session Log for the Week 7 starting 17 August 2020
- Session Log for the Week 8 starting 24 August 2020
- Session Log for the Week 9 starting 31 August 2020
- Session Log for the Week 10 starting 7 September 2020
- Session Log for the Week 11 starting 14 September 2020
- Session Log for the Week 12 starting 21 September 2020
PS: You will need to enter your DEX ID to complete your session log. You can find your DEX ID on your mentee pack.
Looking for help?
If you are mentor, access the FAQs for a mentor.
Also check out the online tools and forms that will assist you on your mentoring journey.
Check out the Frequently asked questions on becoming a mentee.
Below is the flow chart indicating the process of application for mentees.
We acknowledge and thank Engineers Australia and Petroleum Club of WA Inc. is supporting all the sessions under this mentoring cycle by providing their venues, in-kind support and encouraging their members to join as mentors for this cycle.
The Kaleidoscope Mentoring Program is being implemented under a partnership between the City of Stirling, the City of Canning and Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre and is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and the Western Australian Government. The Program has been created in consultation with the Toronto Regional Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC). Their successful TRIEC Mentoring Partnership program is the model for mentoring programs across Canada and internationally.