Kaleidoscope Initiative in partnership with Jobs and Skills Centre and MercyCare Inc organises workshop series targeted to the newcomer (migrant and refugee) professionals. These workshops are designed to boost the job-readiness and employability of newcomers by providing them with tools to seek, secure and maintain professional jobs in Australia.
The following topics will be covered in these workshops:
- Understanding Australian Workplace Culture
- Developing a Career Strategy
- CV/Resume and Selection Criteria
- Using LinkedIn for job-search
- Effective Networking skills
- Effective Interview skills
We schedule our sessions to start at 9:30 AM and conclude at 2:30 PM on all workshop days so parents with school-going children can also attend.
View the workshops in the event calendar.