- This event has passed.
Migrant Womens Job Readiness – Level 1 Essentials
June 21 @ 9:00 am - June 25 @ 2:30 pmFree
A job readiness workshop series for migrant women has been designed to improve the employability skills of migrant women across Western Australia affected by COVID-19 and to boost their employability.
The workshop will run over five days, during school hours from 9.00am to 2.30pm.
- Developing your networking skills
- Develop a career strategy
- Cover letters
- Interview skills
- Australian workplace culture
- LinkedIn for job searching
- Wellness, family and work planning.
To partake in the series, you must:
1. Be a migrant woman
2. Have vocational English language proficiency to perform effectively in the workplace of your field (level 3 certificate or higher)
3. Commit to attend all five workshops.
To be eligible for the Level 1 – Job Readiness Essentials you must also:
1. Have limited or no work experience
2. Have a good level of work ready – English (level 3 certificate or higher).