Follow our Application Checklist so you have everything you need when applications open on 1 May 2020.
KMP APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- Update your resume
- Make sure you have a current National Police Clearance Certificate (issued within 6 months)
- Prepare a digital copy of your Australian visa/passport/citizenship certificate
- Prepare a digital copy of you certificate of English proficiency (IELTS or equivalent)
- Read the KMP timeline so you know the dates for the program
- Check out the Become a Mentee information page
- Start saving for the application fee $100. This is paid when we successfully match you with a mentor.
Want to know more?
We are running a number of online information sessions throughout April and May 2002.
To know how you too can join and benefit from this program, register using the link below.
RSVP: Register here
KMP applications open 1 May and close 31 May 20202.*
For more details, please view the KMP 2020C2 calendar of all the mentoring activities. (As of 2/4/20 this calendar is under review as we move from face to face trainings to online in light of COVID-19, some dates may be subject to change).