Follow our Application Checklist so you have everything you need when applications open on 1 October 2020.
KMP APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- Update your resume
- Make sure you have a current National Police Clearance Certificate (issued within 6 months)
- Prepare a digital copy of your Australian visa/passport/citizenship certificate
- Prepare a digital copy of you certificate of English proficiency (IELTS or equivalent)
- Read the KMP timeline so you know the dates for the program
- Check out the Become a Mentee information page
- Start saving for the application fee $100. (This amount is currently under review and is subjective to increase. You will be notified if this occurs prior to the application period commencing). This is paid when we successfully match you with a mentor.
KMP applications open 1 October and close 1 November 2020.*
For more details, please view the KMP 2021C1 calendar of all the mentoring activities. (As of 26/8/20 this calendar is under review as we move from face to face trainings to online in light of COVID-19, some dates may be subject to change).